Sunday 6 May 2018

May OMG


My One Monthly Goal (OMG) for May is to quilt and bind this Kaffe Fassett Pastel Star Bouquet quilt. 
I was able to find some complementary fabrics on sale at a quilt show in Red Deer and pieced them to make a back for this quilt.  I decided to use a dahlia pantograph, inspired by one of these backing fabrics. 
Linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal, where I am motivated to actually complete some of my many projects on the go.  Check out what others are doing and consider joining us, if you have a blog or Instagram you can play along.

A flower does not think of competing with the flower next to it.  It just blooms. ~ Zen Shin

1 comment:

  1. Lovely! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck on your project.

    ReplyDelete