Friday 2 March 2018

March OMG


It’s March and time for a new goal.  So many to choose from and I’ve decided on completing a set of quilted (or rag) alphabet letters for my grandson Jaxon whose fourth birthday is near the end of this month.

I downloaded a pattern from Happy Together and started matching fabric in my stash to the letters of the alphabet, I thought it might add a little fun and educational if there was something in the picture that represented the letter.
 
I was short a few letters and so on a recent trip home from Edmonton, my husband and I stopped in a couple of quilt shops to see if we could find fabric for the few remaining letters.  I was able to finish up the alphabet at Wildflower Creations in Lacombe and Peaceful Patch Quilt Shop in Blackfalds.  I even found a couple of cute alphabet fabrics to hopefully make a fabric letter basket.
 
So my goal for March is to complete the quilted alphabet, a bonus would be to make a fabric alphabet basket to contain them.

I’m following Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal (OMG) each month to help me get things done, check it out.

1 comment:

  1. What a fun project! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck on your project.

    ReplyDelete