Sunday 4 March 2018

City Tiles Week Seven



The goal for week seven of the Quilty Love City Tiles QAL (quilt along) was to complete the last four quilt blocks and I did it.
 
Now I have all 16 blocks completed and I hope to have them sewn together into a quilt top by next Sunday.   This shouldn’t be a problem, as I actually have a little quilting time set aside and will be joining some quilting friends on Tuesday for an afternoon of what I like to fondly refer to as ‘stitch and bitch’.  I’m not so sure we do so much bitching but we do discuss a lot, grandchildren, books, television series,  movies and life in general.  A diverse group with diverse outlooks and opinions, it’s a happy and productive time.

I’ve enjoyed making these City Tiles blocks and really enjoy the QAL idea, it has kept me on track.  You can view many other colour schemes and some lovely photography at #citytilesqal.



No comments:

Post a Comment