Sunday 11 March 2018

City Tiles top done


I’ve really enjoyed the City Tiles Quilt along (QAL) with Quilty Love.  Week eight’s goal was to sew the top together and I did it. 
The City Tile blocks were fun to put together, and I enjoyed playing with these pinks.  They came from several fat eights bundles that my mom had collected and after keeping them for a many years she gave them to me last year for my birthday.  When I saw the City Tiles quilt and the fabric requirement (fat eights) I knew exactly what to do with mom’s fabric. 

There were quite a few fat eights left so once I prewash them, they will be sewn together for the back of the quilt. 
I decided to add a narrow white border to this quilt.  Once I get the back sewn together it will go in my quilts waiting to be quilted line-up and become an OMG project
You can see more lovely pictures and variations of City Tiles quilts at #citytilesqal.

No comments:

Post a Comment