Thursday 29 March 2018

A goal completed



My One Monthly Goal for March was to complete a set of fabric letters as a gift for my grandson Jaxon’s fourth birthday and I did it.  They are complete and in the mail, hopefully to arrive in time for the Birthday party. 

Here they all are, it was fun and a little frustrating to find fabric for each of the letters of the alphabet. 
You can find the pattern at the blog Happy Together.

As a bonus I wanted to make a little fabric bag to carry and store the letters and found some cute fabric for that as well. 

The inside of the bag has more letters. 
My daughter loved the fabric alphabet idea and asked me to make a set for her, she teaches autistic children and thought these would be a great teaching aid.  I have to finish two letters for her and then complete another fabric bag in some other alphabet fabric that I found. 
She’s on Spring break, so I have a week to finish her set.

I’m thankful for Elm Street Quilts and One Monthly Goal, really helping me to keep on track with finishing up projects.

Happy Birthday to a happy little four year old – Jaxon.

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful project! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet project! I may need to look into that set for my great-nephews.

    ReplyDelete