Saturday 28 October 2017

High Five in Pink

This month for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge I pulled out my pink scraps.
 

I’ve completed some pink High Five quilt blocks and they will join the orange, blue and yellow that I have already finished over the past few months of the Challenge.  It’s hard to call anything so much fun a challenge.


I always try to have a leader/ender project going while sewing at my machine, so I put together a few pink squares for my postage stamp quilt. 
 

I now have enough square for a full/queen size quilt, so I’m going to have to find another leader/ender project.  Any suggestions?

Be a pink party dress in a room full of little black dresses!

2 comments:

  1. A large postage stamp quilt sounds wonderful! And no suggestions here for leader/enders...I'm not that kind of gal. (Wish I was, though).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not a bad showing for PINK sewing!! Looks like you had a fair amount of fun, too.

    ReplyDelete