Wednesday 13 September 2017

Judy’s quilts

I have three quilts by Judy to show, the first has a whole cloth on the front and the back, surrounded by a border made of shade of green squares.
 




I like how this turned out, Judy chose the ‘I Love It’ pantograph by Anne Bright and a Maroon coloured Glide thread.



The second quilt is called French  Provincial.
 

I really like how the Double Plume pantograph by Keryn Emmerson looks on this quilt.  We used a bright pink Glide thread called Peppermint.
 

Judy’s third quilt she called Tumblin’ Teddy Quilt, named after a pantograph by Patricia Ritter.
 

Judy likes my pantographs and likes to feature them on some of her quilts, so she uses plain fabric and zings them with complimentary fabric.
 

Shows quite nicely on the back as well.
 

Judy is doing a nice job of sewing through her stash.

It always seems impossible until it’s done. ~ Nelson Mandela

1 comment: