Monday 19 June 2017

Carol’s quilts

This first cutie was made for Carol’s swimming instructor, who was going to be leaving for a new job.  She must be a kitten lover (as is Carol).
 


Carol sweet name for this quilt Counting Kittens, so appropriate.
 

She picked the ‘I Love It’ pantograph by Anne Bright, one of her favourites.
 

Kittens checking out the backing of the quilt which has great paw print fabric.

She must have really liked her swim instructor, quilters amaze me with their generousity.

Carol’s second quilt she called Chocolate & Cherries, and I just loved how this quilt looked when I loaded it on my long-arm with the sun shining on it.
 

Here it is quilted.
 

Carol chose the Double Plume pantograph by Keryn Emmerson.
 

Quilting shows nicely on the back.
 

Two masterworks by Carol.

When you give, a part of you remains with the gift and the giver.

No comments:

Post a Comment