Thursday 12 May 2016

Two quilts by Pat

This first quilt by Pat is the Sunday Morning quilt from the book Sunday Morning Quilts by Amanda Jean Nyberg and Cheryl Arkison.  Pat made it hers by adding a teal inner border.
Sunday Morning quilt
Pat selected the Bountiful Feathers pantograph by Hermione Agee and a very pale aqua Fil Tec thread called cloud.

Bountiful Feathers pantograph
I love the complimentary fabric Pat chose for the back of this quilt.

Pat’s second quilt is called Double Chocolate Squares, what a great name.
Double Chocolate Squares quilt
Again quilted with the Bountiful Feathers pantograph, and we selected a honey gold tread this time.

Bountiful Feathers pantograph


Quilting keeps my hands busy, my mind calm, my heart happy and my family warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment