Thursday 19 May 2016

Quilt Primer

Six new ‘beginning quilting’ graduates.  Over the last month I taught another class of ‘Quilting Primer’ at Out of Hand in Calgary, after a weekend of fun and learning and completing a crib size quilt I think everyone is planning their next project. 

I always love to see the fabric choices.  Here are their pictures with the lovely finished quilts.
Chantel & Shiela

Marrianne & Lynn

Stavroula & Alex
Beautiful quilts ladies!  I hope to see you again in a future class.

Thank you all for a couple of enjoyable Saturdays, such fun and great conversation.


Learning is a treasure no thief can touch.

1 comment:

  1. You are an amazing teacher - look at those lovely quilts! This post brings back memories of when I took your Learn to Quilt class - thanks for hooking me into this fabulous world of quilting, I especially enjoy sharing time and stories with other quilters, as we sew.

    ReplyDelete