Saturday 7 November 2015

A Lovely Year of Finishes November project


I have decided I would like to finish two baby quilts for November for the Lovely Year of Finishes blog Goal Party.  I will be taking part in an Artisan show at the end of November and I hope to sell these little quilts.

The first is a grey and yellow quilt, you can see it here with the giraffe backing.  I will use the Animal Crackers pantograph which has African animals including giraffes on in.

Grey and Yellow Giraffe baby quilt
The second is a mile a minute quilt with cow borders, I’ve photographed it with the ‘Moo, Ewe and Piggy Too’ pantograph that I will use.

Cow baby quilt
I’m loving this challenge, as I am actually working through my stash of Unfinished Projects.  You can click on over to A Lovely Year of Finishes to see all the projects in the works for November, and check back here to see these two little quilts sometime in the last seven days of November.
 
I’m working on my PhD in quilting.  (Projects half Done)

No comments:

Post a Comment