Thursday 17 September 2015

Janet’s Spring Fling quilt


This quilt certainly makes me look forward to Spring, and as Janet brought me this quilt in the Winter I think she was looking forward to Spring as well (I'm a little behind in posting).  I just love the lightness of the aquas, blues and greens. 
Spring Fling quilt

The Baptist Fan pantograph by Hermione Agee and a thread called cloud complete this light and airy quilt.
Baptist Fan pantograph
Janet used up some of her extra blocks and border fabric on the back of the quilt. 
Quilt back art
I always like back art, it’s a nice way to expand the back of a quilt, use up bits of fabrics or blocks and adds a complement of design to the back of a quilt.  It even can make a quilt reversible. 

Spring is nature’s way of saying, "Let’s party!"  ~Robin Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment