Saturday 16 May 2015

Time for a Rainbow Scrap Challenge



May has kept me busy working on the Mount Royal University Library’s Professional Day, keeping up with my longarm quilting deadlines and preparing for a concert, I sing with the Mount Royal Kantorie Choir and we will be preforming Mozart’s Requiem at the end of the month.
 
Thankfully I’ve been able to snatch a few moments over the last couple of weeks to play with my green scraps – yeah!  I’ve completed just over a hundred little four patches for my Rainbow Rows quilt by Lissa Alexander and just a few leaders and enders in green.
One and a half inch green four patches

I’m looking forward to see what other have been up to in the Rainbow Scrap Challenge, I’m always inspired by the colours, creativity and productivity of this group.

Singing is a way of escaping. It's another world. I'm no longer on earth. ~ Edith Piaf

13 comments:

  1. You should put 'Singer' on your profile.
    Love your wee 4 patches. They look like fun.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Terri, I've got 'singing' under interests on my complete profile page, I'll consider adding it to my profile on the homepage.

      Delete
  2. WOW you managed to get a whole lot done with those wee 4 patches. And so many wonderful greens.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many beautiful four patches. You are off to a great start.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blocks are quite lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! on getting SEW much done in little bits of time. Looks like you've got quite a nice selection of scraps in May's GREEN Color of the Month. Happy Quilting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh boy! I can't wait to see this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A nice pile of little four patches; this is going to be something great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have the magazine, bookmarked the same one and haven't done a darned thing yet. Good for you for being so far along.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lots of little blicks accomplished. Your Rainbow Rows is going to be fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great job with all the little 4-patches. Your greens are very bright and happy.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love all your green prints. Cute 4-patch blocks. That's a beautiful quilt. Looking forward to seeing your quilt come together during the RSC.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great job! Four patches are so fun to play with.

    ReplyDelete