Saturday 10 August 2013

Paul and Heather’s Quilt by Lynda



This lovely quilt called Sweet Pea was made as a wedding gift for Lynda’s son Paul and her daughter-in-law Heather, the pattern is by Heather Mulder Peterson. 
Sweet Pea



Lynda chose the Spirals pantograph by Denise Schillinger and a Cloud thread (a soft aqua marine colour) lovely complements to the quilt design and fabric colour.
Spirals Pantograph


I know that a lot of love went into every piece of this gift.

There is nothing we can offer to others more precious than our talents.


6 comments:

  1. What fabulous fabrics and I love the colour combination!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I just love the black, white and aqua combination as well.

      Delete
  2. Very pretty! The swirls compliment it perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lynda picked the swirls (spirals) and I agree it was a great choice.

      Delete
  3. How lovely - it's all so delicious. They'll treasure it forever, I'm sure :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think this quilt is a definitely a treasure.

      Delete