Wednesday 21 August 2013

Katy’s Quilt by Victoria



Every year when Vicki returns to England to visit her relatives she brings a quilt for one of her cousins.  Victoria is very generous and very ambitious - this very large scrappy quilt was made for her cousin Katy.  
Katy's Quilt



The pantograph Chantilly Lace by Norma Sharp, which Vicki chose, is a lovely compliment to this quilt.

Chantilly Lace pantograph

I love scrappy quilts and really enjoyed all the fabrics while quilting Katy’s quilt.

Giving is a game in which both sides walk away winners.

2 comments:

  1. Amen to the quote at the end of your post. That is a very pretty quilt. I love scraps as much as new fabric : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm with you on that Carla, I think I love scraps as much as new fabric too, and I know I love scrappy quilts.

      Delete