Tuesday 4 June 2013

Cathy Miller, the singing quilter



Cathy Miller, the singing quilter, will be in Calgary and my singing friend Liz is hosting a House Concert on Tuesday June 11th.  
Cathy Miller


Cathy is a well know Canadian Folk artist and also well known to the quilting community. Here is a link to her website:

If you saw the movie Stitched - http://www.stitchedfilm.com/home.html you will have heard her music.

If you took a class from me at Freckles I probably played one of her CD's as background music.

There are only 40 available spots so please reserve with Liz, details below.

Come and join us for this entertaining evening

WHEN:  Tuesday, June 11, 2013 at 7:30 pm
WHERE:  Prairie Sky Co-housing, 403 - 31 Ave NE in #100 'Common House'.
Free parking. Please park on 31st Avenue.
FOOD and DRINK: Please bring whatever you would like to drink and snacks to share if you wish.
SUGGESTED DONATION : $20
RSVP to Elizabeth Seale: emseale@me.com

I look forward to seeing a bunch of familiar faces and quilting buddies, I hope you will join me.
 
If we can live in harmony we will become a melody.


No comments:

Post a Comment