Saturday 25 May 2013

Royal Blue Hearts



This week for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge I worked on my Rainbow of Hearts blocks.  I found a couple of bits of Royal Blue and made six hearts to add to my collection.
Royal Blue heart blocks


Here is a sample of what I have so far.
Rainbow of Hearts



A few leader/enders in blue as well, these squares are 2 ½ unfinished and are from my managed scraps stash.
A Leader/ender project


Now I’m off to teach Quilt Primer for the weekend as well as a dinner and trunk show tonight by Terry Morberg of Applepatch Designs at the Heritage Park Festival of Quilts.



If you’re observant, you learn there are a million ways to live a life and they are all good. ~ Joe Pavelka
 

5 comments:

  1. Hi Edith--I love your rainbow hearts! What a great idea--I am getting very tired making a whole project with each color (duh); but it is fun to see what everyone is doing out there in blogland...hugs, julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blue hearts. Thery are going to be a beautiful rainbow quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your rainbow hearts are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blue hearts!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the blue hearts too!

    ReplyDelete