Tuesday 22 January 2013

Disappearing Nine Patch

Disappearing Nine Patch


A very scrappy Disappearing Nine Patch by Terry Morberg.   I have got to make one of these as I love scrappy quilts, I’m actually starting to cut 5 inch square in my attempt to manage my scraps.  If you do a google search for this quilt you will find a lot of inspiration, there are many ways to re-arrange the blocks once you have re-cut them.

Fanciful Pantograph


Terry’s quilt was quilted with the Fanciful Pantograph from Willow Leaf Studios.
The Disappearing Nine Patch block also has been around for a while and has been know by other names, such as Nine patch magic, 9 to 4, D9P and Tossed Nine Patch.

I did a little search on google for Scraps and found this “Scraps are recyclable and other materials left over from product consumption, such as parts of vehicles, building supplies, and surplus materials. Unlike waste, scrap has significant monetary value” in that case I'm rich!

No comments:

Post a Comment