Saturday 8 September 2012

Rainbow Scrap Challenge – Orange

Orange Mile a Minute blocks


September’s colour for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge is orange.  Last night I went through my scrap drawer and pulled out all my orange scraps and made these Mile a Minute blocks.  It was nice to get back to sewing (quilting) after being away for the long weekend.  Happy to be back in my sewing room and I enjoyed sewing these bright blocks.

Take a couple of minutes to visit soscrappy to be inspired with what others are doing with their orange scraps.

Stitch your stress away.

5 comments:

  1. You have a great variety of orange fabrics. Glad you were able to use some of them up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your scrappy orangy blocks! And I see on the post previous you did kitties, too. Love it. We must be kindred spirits.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aren't these blocks so fun?!? Love 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like all the additional color pops mixed in with your orange - nice contrast!

    ReplyDelete