Thursday 20 September 2012

Mile a Minute – September discount


Sharon's Mile a Minute Quilt


For the month of September I’m offering a 10% discount to quilt your Mile a Minute quilt if you followed my Tuesday tutorials.  Do you have one that’s nearly done?


Spirals pantograph


It is so much fun to see what people have done with their fabric scraps.  This first bright beauty, pieced by Sharon is enhanced by green sashing and turquoise corner stones, bordered in white Sharon chose a rainbow variegated thread and the Spirals pantograph by Denise Schillinger.  Sharon said this Mile a Minute quilt is the most fun she’s had quilting, I have to agree it’s one of my favourite quilts to piece.


Pat's Rainbow Mile a Minute quilt


This second Rainbow beauty is yet another Mile a Minute quilt by Pat, this is her fourth.  Pat was watching the Mile a Minute blocks that I was sewing for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge and decided to make a set herself.  I love the sashing and border that Pat chose, once again using the same fabric for the corner stones and border.  

Back Art

Pat also used some extra blocks for a little back art.  

Shooting Star pantograph

We used the Shooting Star pantograph by Sue Schmieden and gold thread.

I cannot count my day complete
'Til needle, thread and fabric meet.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment