Saturday 31 March 2012

Pretty in Pink

Pink Paintbox blocks

I decided that I needed to do something besides the Mile a Minute Quilt for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge, and I came upon Paintbox by Elizabeth Hartman on her blog Oh, Fransson!  I like the fresh clear colours.  I’m looking forward to using up more of my scraps on this project and hoping that by the end of the year that I will have made a dent in my scraps and fabric stash. Wishful thinking?  Check out some of the other blocks in the Rainbow Scrap Challenge or consider joining in at soscrappy.
 
So much fabric, so little time!  Or, sew much fabric, sew little time!


5 comments:

  1. Not wishful thinking at all. The largest of projects is tackled one step at a time, looks like you used quite a few scraps already. Great looking blocks too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to get some scraps used up. Your paint box block are very sweet. I did not get any done this week but have plans to sew this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so pretty! Thank you for sharing the link to the original quilt. It is so gorgeous. I look forward to seeing your progress. Elly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blocks really are pretty and they will make a wonderful quilt. I know what you mean about the scraps because as fast as I use mine they seem to be replaced with double the quantity somehow!

    ReplyDelete